Complete the form below to be added to our Resume Bank. NFHCA members will be able to view and sort through the collection of resumes.
The NFHCA Resume Bank houses resumes from NCAA field hockey student-athletes who are interested in coaching.
- You MUST fill out the Education section for your resume to be approved by the site administrator. (Says “optional,” not optional.)
- You must have appeared on an NCAA field hockey roster to be eligible for the Resume Bank.
- Resume Category — select the types of jobs you are interested in (graduate assistant, part-time, full-time, etc.) as well as the level you are interested in (NCAA, high school, club). You are not limited to just one choice, choose all that apply!
- Check the NFHCA Job Board regularly.
- Consider signing up for an NFHCA affiliate membership — this will give you access to professional development events (like Coffee Talks and webinars), networking opportunities (like our Circle Up! program), and will subscribe you to the NFHCA’s email newsletter, The Scoop, with a list of recent job postings.
NFHCA Job Board
NFHCA members can post their open positions on the NFHCA Job Board, the most-visited field hockey job board in the United States
By submitting your resume, you are giving the National Field Hockey Coaches Association permission to share your contact information with NFHCA member coaches, further understanding that the NFHCA is only an intermediary and accepts no responsibility for any communication that transpires, or fails to transpire, between yourself and any NFHCA member coach(es).