Ready to become a better coach and compete for championships...
Volunteer Assistant Coach Field Hockey
University of Delaware Department of Athletics and Recreation Services
Context of Job:
The Volunteer Assistant Coach Field Hockey, at the University of Delaware is a valued member within the University and Department of Intercollegiate Athletics and Recreation Services (DIARS), upholding and embracing the departmental mission of “Achieving Excellence Together.”
The Volunteer Coach Field Hockey is responsible for assisting in all aspects of the field hockey team and program and related functions within the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics and Recreation Services at The University of Delaware.
· Technical and tactical coaching (small group and team setting).
· Goalkeeping coaching assistance.
· On-campus recruiting (where allowed per NCAA).
· Opponent scouting.
· Team video & video analytics.
· Alumni relations & networking.
· Administrative assistance: academics, team travel.
· Contribute to team and program culture.
• Undergraduate bachelor degree.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
• Effective time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to handle information in a confidential, objective and professional manner.
• Playing and/or coaching experience at competitive (NCAA) level strong preferred.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to Rolf van de Kerkhof – University of Delaware Head Coach – at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, feel free to call 302-319-1363.
Note: Other Volunteer Assistant Coaches, who worked with the University of Delaware’s Field Hockey program in previous years not only enjoyed the development opportunities with the Blue Hens but also were able to transition into full-time Assistant Coach positions at the NCAA level.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Employment offers will be dependent upon successful completion of a criminal background check. A conviction will not necessarily exclude you from employment.
The University of Delaware is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which encourages applications from Minority Group Members, Women, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans. The University’s Notice of Non-Discrimination can be found at http://www.udel.edu/aboutus/legalnotices.html
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com