Assist all aspects of developing student-athletes in this competitive Division 1 program.
- Coaching and/or collegiate playing experience in the sport of field hockey
- Knowledge of the rules and strategies of field hockey. This includes, but is not limited to, teaching techniques, coaching strategies and safety measures that are necessary for athletes to compete at the collegiate level. Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Bachelor Degree
- Ability to interact effectively and establish cooperative working relationships with UC Davis student-athletes, coaching colleagues, department staff and other persons from diverse backgrounds including parents, fans, boosters, members of the media and officials associated with the sport
- Performance analysis experience with Sportscode/Hudl
- Coaching experience at the Division 1 level
- Experience evaluating and recruiting student-athletes
Please email Britt Broady with questions and interest: BBroady@ucdavis.edu
Applicants must apply via link below for consideration.
To apply for this job please visit careerspub.universityofcalifornia.edu.