Website Greenhill School
*Part time position but Full Time positions may be available*
WORK HOURS AND EXPECTATIONS:
A part-time, late summer/fall season appointment. On/off-campus responsibilities from 3:30 pm until 6:30 pm Monday through Friday. Coaching duties may result in extended weekday or weekend commitments. All coaches are employed on an annual basis, and continued employment based on annual performance reviews conducted by the Head of Athletics & Physical Education.
Working closely with the Head Varsity Field Hockey Coach, the field hockey assistant coach is responsible for supporting various aspects of the girls’ field hockey program, such as program development, training, and coaching team members. The coach is required to abide by the rules and regulations established by Greenhill School. Greenhill School is a member of the SPC (www.spcsports.org).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
• Possess and maintain a coaching philosophy that is in accordance with the mission of Greenhill School
• A strong commitment to the student-athlete concept;
• Coaching experience;
• Effective leadership, coaching and recruiting skills;
• Good communication skills with players, parents, and the athletic department;
• Encourage, train, and coach the participants of the girls JV and Varsity field hockey programs (Grades 9-12);
• Collaborate with the Head Varsity field hockey coach;
• Organize practice sessions;
• Represent Greenhill School and the girls’ field hockey program in a professional manner and within the bounds of good sportsmanship.
This position is an exempt position that is paid a coaching stipend over the duration of the season.
To apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=16637&clientkey=A69C91BF9C768D0AB0723A50AC75259F
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.