- This event has passed.
NFHCA Bylaws Draft Review
November 9, 7:30 pm — 8:30 pm EST
Join members of the NFHCA’s Bylaws Review and Revision Committee in one of two draft review sessions for NFHCA members.
In these sessions, the committee will introduce the revised draft of the NFHCA Bylaws that they have been working on since April. The committee will share a PowerPoint presentation explaining the process and rational.
Following the completion of the two sessions, the current draft of the new Bylaws will be shared and a survey distributed to collect member feedback for a predetermined period of time.
After the comment period, the Bylaws Committee will revise the Bylaws before presenting the final draft to the NFHCA Executive Board for approval.
- Registration Restrictions: 2020-2021 NFHCA members only
- Attendee Limit: None
- Recorded: Yes
Bylaws Review and Revision Committee
- Samantha Ekstrand, Legal Counsel
- Colleen Fink, University of Pennsylvania
- Leslie Fry, Chelsea High School (MI)
- Stacey Gaudette, Mercyhurst University
- Helen Knull, Michigan State University
- Dani Kogut, Bates College