- This event has passed.
Coaching During COVID
November 4, 2020, 12:00 pm — 1:00 pm EST
Join our panel of five coaches for a conversation about coaching during a pandemic.
Dawn, Courtney, Char, Julie, and Eileen’s fall seasons range from full competition to no students on campus, and like all of you, they’ve had to get creative and adjust to their ever-changing circumstances. Submit a question for them to answer and come prepared to share ideas and connect with your fellow coaches!
- Registration Restrictions: 2020-2021 NFHCA members only
- Attendee Limit: 90
- Recorded: Yes (Recording will be made available to NFHCA members)
- Dawn Chamberlin, Salisbury University
- Courtney Deena, Hofstra University
- Charlene Morett-Curtiss, Penn State University
- Julie Munson, Southern New Hampshire University
- Eileen Wildermann, Cheshire High School (CT)